Marketing & Media trends
- Adidas Originals and the Lego Group have collaborated yet again, and are presenting a new take on the classic Superstar silhouette. Launching alongside the playful Adidas Originals Lego Superstar sneaker is a buildable Superstar Lego brick model.
- According to a recent survey, only 22% of South African businesses are aware of privacy laws governing their marketing activities, despite the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA) set to take effect on 1 July 2021.
- "As a young, Black female, I believe it's not only important to service clients but also to open up the digital floor to much needed conversations so that the campaigns we work on bring about real change," says Nombulelo Malinga, founder and director of Zizi Digital, which specialises in social media marketing and offers 360 digital consulting service. Evan-Lee Courie
- What does the future hold for women of colour in the advertising industry?
- New commercial station Hot 102.7FM announces on-air lineup from 1 July 2021
- The fine art of building a brand for modern traditionalists
- Adidas shares glimpse of immersive new Sandton flagship
- #YouthMatters: Alex Krause's strategy to be successful
- PoPIA and social media posts
- South African Social Media Landscape Report 2021 event launch
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
In a world forever changed by the pandemic, pharmaceutical companies (pharma) have had to start communicating with healthcare professional (HCP) clients online. The latest statistics from global healthcare e-platform Veeva...
Cingulate 4 May 2021
While no one could have predicted the way 2020 turned out, its impact will continue to be felt long into 2021, especially in the health space for obvious reasons...
Paul Cox 14 Jan 2021
#BizTrends2021: African demands for post-Covid healthcare align impact with investor opportunity in 2021
The Covid-19 emergency has focused minds on the urgent need for improved healthcare across Africa, aligning unprecedented opportunity for positive social impact with competitive returns...
Jason Mitchell 11 Jan 2021
In a fast moving, high demand environment like healthcare services, keeping up with digital transformation can be overwhelming and thanks to the acceleration Covid-19 has created, adapting to the digital era requires a much faster shift towards a flexible and risk-taking mindset.
Reynhardt Uys 8 Jan 2021
With the worldwide roll-out of a Covid-19 vaccine, life and economies could potentially see a return to some semblance of normality by the end of 2021...
Richard dos Santos 6 Jan 2021
For many, medical scheme membership is part of their employee benefits, but that doesn't mean they are under any less pressure to make ends meet, especially in light of the economic strain Covid-19 has caused.
Nerine Brink 6 Jan 2021
A significant part of 2020 was riddled with the Covid-19 pandemic, thus negatively affecting the healthcare sector. To combat some of the challenges in treating conditions such as the coronavirus and healing chronic wounds, there are several healthcare innovations to look out for in the coming year...
Moshe Lichtenstein 6 Jan 2021
Bloom Financial Services, together with their partner Momentum Health4Me, will be observing the United Nations' Universal Health Coverage Day on 12 December...
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
Season 2 of 'Sponsors of Brave' is now open for nominations - calling all aspiring, current, or recently graduated and community service healthcare students boldly and bravely changing the world around them...
The SpaceStation 29 Sep 2020
Ensuring that your digital assets, such as websites, social media pages and blogs, are seen by your target market really matters. Cingulate Marketing and Advertising shares valuable pointers on making...
Cingulate 29 Sep 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
Cingulate Marketing & Advertising provides insights into 2020's key healthcare marketing trends and how you can use them to your brand's advantage...
Cingulate 31 Mar 2020