Marketing & Media trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Tech democratisation will set the tone for 2021Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
Construction & Engineering trends
- 3 major trends in the commercial property space in AfricaPeter Hodgkinson
- A bright horizon for South Africa's energy landscapeBarry Bredenkamp
- Achieving developmental goals through constructionCyril Vuyani Gamede
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Time for NPOs to show their real impactKeri-Leigh Paschal
- 5 sustainability trends that will shape business in 2021Christelle Marais
- 4 trends set to continue or be re-interpreted in the NGO sectorInnocent Masayira
- Strengthening NPO skills and processesNazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Sustainability is key for social investment in 2021Keri-Leigh Paschal
- 4 trends in employee skills development and training you need to know for 2021Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- 10 predictions around fintechDominique Collett
- The 4 themes for the new yearAndrew Duvenage,
- 3 wealth management trends to watch in 2021Maarten Ackerman
- 4 strategies to rethink investing in SMEsKuhle Mnisi
- Microinsurance ready to reach new heightsMarius Botha
- Finding alpha in the age of Covid-19Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Purpose or profit. It's not a choiceMike Middleton
- Shifting towards a digital - but still human - approachHenry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- 4 areas in which your business can practice its swivelFrancois Kriel
- 5G is coming. Here's what it could mean for SASamantha Naidoo
- 3 big issues demanding legal attention this yearJonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
- Auction industry survival depends on going virtualJoff van Reenen
- Covid-19 drives new trends in local property marketMarcél du Toit
- A bold year for beveragesAlex Glenday
- Acceleration of digital paymentsJonathan Smit
- Safety vs sustainability - the packaging industry's key conundrumNthabiseng Motsoeneng
- The evolving e-tail landscapeVilo Trska
There is no need to say that things have dramatically changed over the past nine or so months. The colossal disruption brought by the Covid-19 pandemic is evident in almost all aspects of our personal and business environments...
Rirhandzu Shingwenyana 2 Feb 2021
If 2020 has taught us one lesson, it's that uncertainty is the cornerstone of our reality...
Nontokozo Madonsela 29 Jan 2021
The media and marketing space has changed significantly over the past year due to Covid-19. Over the course of the year, advertisers faced major challenges...
Strini Naicker 25 Jan 2021
No prediction piece would be complete without first acknowledging that Covid-19 has changed our world forever. Remote working across industries and an exponential uptake of e-commerce and digital marketing has changed the face of brands...
Tracy Jones 13 Jan 2021
In advance to Bizcommunity's forthcoming BizTrends2021 event, Jessica Tennant, Bizcommunity's senior editor for Marketing & Media, finds out more about the elusive Dion Chang, founder of Flux Trends...
Jessica Tennant 11 Jan 2021
Social share of voice has become an extremely popular measure of how much potential market share a brand has. Based on brand mentions, it gives you an accurate view of how many conversations people are having about a brand. It's simple and it's...
Craig Hannabus 11 Jan 2021
Communicating with all stakeholders has become more important than ever and this will have a significant impact on the trends influencing these engagements in 2021 and beyond...
Karyn Strybos 6 Jan 2021
It is estimated that nearly two-thirds of children who started school in 2016 will go on to have jobs that don't exist yet. How do we prepare this new generation for the business of the future, while at the same time retrain hundreds of millions of...
Glen Meier 6 Jan 2021
Due to the cumulative economic effects of the last few years, our clients' businesses are facing significant economic pressure, which, as we all know, has been drastically accelerated and compounded by the Covid-19 pandemic...
Joey Khuvutlu 6 Jan 2021
Long-term marketing effectiveness has been in decline since the global financial crisis, even though the modern media landscape provides the potential for increased effectiveness...
Stuart Sims 6 Jan 2021
In light of what went on in 2020, it's no surprise that so many B2B marketers have been making safe choices. There's been plenty of consolidation, a fair amount of contraction and a lot of maintaining the status quo....
Warren Moss 6 Jan 2021
If Covid-19 was the villain of 2020, then digital was the hero. As in-store transactions plummeted, e-commerce rushed in to pick up the slack. Rapid digitalisation saw smaller companies suddenly able to compete directly with our large enterprises...
Andrew Smit and Johan Walters 6 Jan 2021