- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
- Are you failing to prepare your workforce for AI?
- This is risk managers' new weapon
|Get jobs on your |
Oracle Operations Manager
|Remuneration:||R550 - R600 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA leading international Solutions and Services consulting Company is looking for an Oracle Operations Manager who possesses strong leadership capabilities, honesty and expertise.
RequirementsDuties and responsibilities
- No SLA Breaches on Work Orders in Remedy
- No SLA Breaches on Incidents in Remedy
- RCA submitted with in 24hours of Incident closure
- All Development activities to be moved into production on planned dates without any delay. Capture reason for the delay if any and track the same
- Automate all repetitive tasks performed by Team to reduce rework
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with team to understand the status of the deliverables/tickets and also any hiccups in addressing it on time
- Make sure all changes follow CAB process without fail and implement the changes with 0 errors
- Co-ordinate with onsite resource to ensure there are no open issues on business side
- Ensure all documents related to various SDLC phases are uploaded to jazz and then into RTC against individual tasks
- Prioritize the activities based on business need and requirement and deliver on time as promised
- Take accountability and ownership of all the activities/work done by team
- Provide weekly updates on the ticket trends
- Monitor the repetitive tickets and come up with the plan as what can be the permanent solution along with the tech/functional leads
- Publish the monthly report of improvements that has been achieved
- Relevant Degree
Reference Number for this position is LV41525 which is a Contract position based in JHB offering a salary of R600 per hour.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 12 Jul 11:42
Liza van den berg