- There's no time like the future
- A South African's guide to moving to and making it in Malta: An acceleration of arrivals
- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R550 - R600 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionSeeking an architect who will provide leadership to projects and create technical solution architecture and align to IT and telecommunications best practises and frameworks. The technical solution architecture is multi-disciplinary, covering application, data, infrastructure, operating system, database, middleware integration, network, security and business architecture aspects. To ensure deployment of IT systems that are fit for purpose; support business needs; are future proof; are cost efficient; flexible and sustainable.
- Three to five years' multi-disciplinary IT experience with a strong focus on system analysis
- Design and development
- Architecture disciplines (notably application architecture, service oriented architecture and middleware)
- Application management
- Database management, and operations
- Tactical strategic input
- Solution design
- Efficiency and documentation
- Relationship management
- Mentoring and coaching
- BSc or BCom in IT (preferable) or diploma in IT
Reference Number for this position is LV41523 which is a contract position based in JHB, offering a salary of R600 per hour basic.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 12 Jul 10:51
Liza van den berg