- Many South African jobs could soon be automated, and the country isn't prepared
- Top execs are coming home to lead
- Seedstars picks 9 startups for Rwanda competition
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
An innovative financial solutions company seeks a highly talented digital analyst to deliver all its digital reporting and analytics. The ideal candidate must possess a relevant tertiary qualification, between three to five years’ conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, experience working with multiple data sources including: enterprise data warehouse, flat data files, etc., be skilled in working with SAS, Tableau/Cognos, Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst/Google Analytics and some social media measurement experience.
- Responsible for all digital; reporting and analytics.
- Deliver digital analysis, insight, and actionable recommendations that help shape and support the digital strategy.
- Manage Digital Marketing and Analytics toolsets. e.g. Google Tag Manager. Web Trends, Double Click, etc.
- Provide market and competitor insights and perform analysis to support opportunities to enhance digital strategies.
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships. particularly with the Analyst network to encourage Information and best practice sharing.
- Translate results of A/B multi-variant testing and analysis into executive presentations and reporting.
- Conduct analysis to generate digital insights and identify opportunities to increase sales, optimise conversion and drive revenue/profitability through site changes and/or personalisation.
- Perform advanced analysis on site experiences, customer paths, site design, and creative/campaign performance to optimise conversion and increase revenue.
- Identify digital actions/events/interactions that result in positive customer outcomes and provide actionable recommendations to enhance the digital experience and attain key business objectives.
- Lead efforts to tie in offline data into digital analyses to cultivate a complete customer experience vantage.
- Develop powerful presentations and present to key stakeholders/executives your actionable insights and recommendations.
- Become the subject matter expert on performance of sales, service and support interactions across desktop/mobile site experiences and mobile app.
- Forecast sales and revenue site performance from traffic/demand to conversion.
- Discover new opportunities to optimise the business through analytics and statistical modelling using business and analytical tools.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Digital reporting and analytics experience.
- Previous experience working with multiple data sources including an enterprise data warehouse, flat data files, and web-based interfaces.
- Working knowledge and skilled in analytical packages such as SAS (with a preference for SAS skills).
- Experienced using web-based reporting tools such as Tableau/Cognos.
- Utilisation of Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst or related platform/Google Analytics (advanced certification preferred).
- Social media measurement experience.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Expert analytical skills.
- Expert attention to detail with high quality and accuracy of output.
- Deadline-driven and able to work under pressure.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 11 Jul 09:48
087 351 0743
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Senior Business Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jul 15:25|
|Debtors Controller||Cape Town||18 Jul 14:19|
|Technical Software Tester - Automation||Cape Town||18 Jul 14:11|
|Service Delivery Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jul 14:09|
|Integration Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jul 13:51|
|Junior Web Developer||Cape Town||18 Jul 13:40|
|Systems Analyst||Johannesburg||18 Jul 11:16|
|Mid Front-End Web Developer||Cape Town||18 Jul 10:37|
|Head of SAP||Cape Town||18 Jul 10:35|
|Report Writer - SSRS/SQL||Cape Town||18 Jul 09:46|
Get job alerts for Digital Specialist jobs
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Cape Town, CBD, Amplified Talent
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Cape Town, Tokai
- German Digital Marketing Specialist | Digital Advertising Agency, Cape Town, Amplified Talent