|Get jobs on your |
Financial Manager - Property
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for….
Someone who is friendly, but firm by nature, a hardworking young financial manager with strong financial acumen and computer skills to ensure an efficient administration service to support the smooth functioning of business operations.
Who are you?
You are someone who is has past experience or is interested in working in the property industry.
You are someone who has worked with large groups of companies.
You are someone who has excellent communication skills to interact with a diverse group of people at all levels.
You are someone who is extremely detailed orientated.
You are able to work independently and feel comfortable on different systems and love numbers.
You are someone young and energetic with a desire to grow.
You are a self-starter and hit the ground running.
What’s the role?
- You will be responsible for loan reconciliations.
- You will be responsible for liaising with auditors for the annual audit.
- You will be responsible for preparing and passing monthly journals to account for interest, depreciation, tax, other adjustments.
- You will be responsible for preparing monthly management reports for the directors of the company.
- You will be responsible for implementing company restructuring changes.
- You will be responsible for preparing ad-hoc finance reports.
RequirementsBoxes to tick…
- Property experience.
- BCOM accounts.
- MDA property management systems experience is advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good people handling skills.
- Excellent organising skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong computer literacy especially in MS applications.
- Ability to manage people.
- Time management, planning, and organising skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent analytical skills with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deadline-driven with ability to carefully assess and streamline processes.
Posted on 28 May 10:50
Get job alerts for Financial Manager jobs
- Financial Crime Portfolio Manager, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Financial Manager, Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Financial Accountant, Boksburg, MPRTC Recruitment
- Junior Assistant Accountant, Edenvale, Greenstone Hill, Edenvale, Rage
- Accountant, Johannesburg, Eastern Suburbs
- Accountant/Bookkeeper, Johannesburg, Northriding, Cardilogix
- XBRL Tagging/Support Accountant, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Accountant, Johannesburg, Sandton