- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
- Are you failing to prepare your workforce for AI?
- This is risk managers' new weapon
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionFUEL builds, implements and supports online learning academies as a managed service for our partners. FUEL is represented across the African continent in 17 countries and is actively preparing for global solutions. We specialise in deploying and supporting mobile workplace learning solutions into highly distributed businesses. FUEL built the first online learning academy in Africa over 18 years ago, which was designed to meet the unique requirements of the African environment. We are proud to have long-term relationships with our clients, some of which span the age of our business and demonstrate our desire to genuinely partner with them with the view of providing continuous innovation and cutting-edge technological solutions.
Our extensive experience in supporting retail-level learners has provided us with a unique and rich understanding of delivering learning content that is highly-engaging, interactive and focused on changing behaviours. We are committed to delivering high-quality learning solutions that are aligned to our clients’ strategic objectives of reducing costs, increasing productivity and optimising the learning process through our unique learning methodology.
We are looking for young dynamic, self-motivated and driven sales representative for new business opportunities. You must be focused on maintaining a consistent volume of cold calling and outbound emails to successfully achieve the goals of opening new business opportunities. You should be skilled at time management and have excellent communication skills both over the phone and through email and other digital mediums.
- Identify and establish relationships with new clients
- Secure contracts with new and existing clients that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings, demos and indirect methods such as networking
- Maintain a high level of relevant FUEL product knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospect clients
- Must be able to present FUEL’s product and service offerings
- Develop and maintain plans with the sales manager, which outline how sales targets will be met and contacts signed on an ongoing basis
- Report on daily/weekly sales activity
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and client interactions (include frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Work with the sales team and other stakeholders to proactively address challenges
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Be a positive representative of the Company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Two to three years of sales experience
- Fluent in English
- Must have a current and valid driver’s licence
- Demonstrates attainment or overachievement of sales targets and closing business deals
- Track record of success in cold calling
- Demonstrates adherence to daily and weekly outbound milestones
- Ability to self-manage their day in a remote office
- Must be a self-starter
We employ outstanding people who are determined, self- motivated and passionate about what they do. If you meet the criteria and wish to be part of a dynamic team then please send a concise CV to .
If you have not heard from us by 14 August 2018, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Posted on 29 Jun 14:03