- Many South African jobs could soon be automated, and the country isn't prepared
- Top execs are coming home to lead
- Seedstars picks 9 startups for Rwanda competition
|Get jobs on your |
Supply Chain Director
|Benefits:||Pension, Disability, Life Insurance|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||Ivy Farrell Recruitment|
My client is seeking a supply chain director with at least 20 years’ supply chain experience to come on board to work on interventions across the supply chain; procurement, manufacturing and logistics to a global distribution network that operates in over 130 countries.
The role is based in Cape Town.
- Postgraduate degree from a leading university (non-negotiable)
- 20 years’ supply chain experience – in a global context
- Leadership experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Obsession with quality
- Passion for achieving the highest world-class supply chain standards possible
Only those with the above requirements will be considered.
Should you not receive a response to your application within three days please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 04 Jul 07:38