- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
- Are you failing to prepare your workforce for AI?
- This is risk managers' new weapon
|Get jobs on your |
Netcare: Theatre Scrub
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sunningdale|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionGreat nursing opportunities at Netcare Blaauwberg.
- Up to date, paid-up registration with SANC with relevant qualifications for your nursing specialist discipline
- Relevant and practical experience as an Theatre Nurse is essential
- Additional Theatre trained qualification essential where requirement is stated
- Able to work flexible shift work hour
- Responsible for the surgical instruments, equipment and swabs in theatre for various surgery processes
- Prepare all the necessary instruments and equipment including microscopes, lasers and endoscope
- Work with the surgeon to provide instruments, needles, swabs and other materials as required
- Act as a link between the surgical team and other parts of the theatre and hospital
- Offer excellent patient care and counseling
- Provide safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Liaise with CNS and managers on matters relating to the patient's care
- Ensure accurate record keeping and billing of patients
- Communicate with patients and family regarding patient care and inform UM of all relevant information including challenges and/or problems
The company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the group's employment equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function; the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI Act (Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent thereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the criteria detailed above.
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to development
- Coaching others
- Taking action
- Managing Self
- Patient care
Posted on 31 May 11:46
+27 21 590 4569