- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R34000 per month negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Yearly performance bonus|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Design Quarter District|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Black Snow Group|
Job descriptionBlack Snow Group is looking for a operations project/manager with over five+ years' experience. The Operations Project/Manager will be responsible for day to day management of general operations within the agency, including direct staff management, oversight of capacity utilisation, productivity, and resource management, and general problem solving. The role will be primarily internally focused at a senior level.
You will primarily be responsible for the production output, resourcing, project timelines, quotations and the adherence to the defined workflow processes. The operations/project manager role is the most varied role within the company. Simply put, your job is to make things happen, whatever this is as determined by the project plan, either with you as the project leader or under guidance and leadership of your management team or managing director.
Key responsibilities will include developing client relationships and fostering effective communications and clarity of all requirements. Swiftly find solutions to any problems that may arise.
As the operations project/manager, you will be doing the following
- Facilitate information sharing process and general collaboration cross various client service and production teams.
- Analyse utilisation and productivity and guide business leaders appropriately in making decisions that meet the needs of the Agency and our clients
- Work directly with management team in the forecasting of revenue and expenses for all clients
- Assists in preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the production module and from other departments
- Report client profit and loss projections to directors on a regular basis
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Oversee and manage core team, including production, accounts, human resources and client service.
- Explore and develop new areas for agency growth and profitability
- Make recommendations to Directors for new infrastructure, and process improvements.
- Recommend and facilitate processes that promote efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee the smooth functioning of the agency’s physical space
- Oversee all agreements related to contracts, leases, etc.
- Manage and process Service Level Agreements for new clients.
- Foster a collaborative and team environment, championing our brand mission
- Coordinate efforts between client service, creative and technical across these specific areas:
Company DescriptionEstablished in October 2009, Black Snow Group is focused on providing an extensive network of communications and marketing services. This is coupled with our strategic market intelligence and high-quality tailored branding and marketing services to individual projects and the specific needs of each client or brand.
- South African citizen
- Excellent writing, verbal and visual communication skills
- At least a minimum five+ years' project management experience within an both Digital and BTL agency
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to break down important financial details and provide concise client-by-client accurate reporting and analysis to the MD
- A tertiary education is essential.
- Experience in negotiating client contracts (Service Level Agreements), and general knowledge of key agency disciplines: account management, project management, finance, and client estimating/budgeting
- Strong competence with agency project management/financial reporting system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management/leadership experience required
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Financial and budget control skills (high level)
- Relevant project management qualification (Prince 2, PMBOK, Agile DSDM)
- Proficiency in Pastel or Xero and MS Excel
- Strong digital/tech project management experience within an agency
- A hands-on and professional approach with both clients and team members
- Highly attentive to detail - you are a "well-organised" freak
- Prepared to work late (if needed) go the extra mile!
- Must be able to perform under pressure and deliver on fixed timelines
- Must have excellent ability to work with people within cross-functional teams
- Must have strong networking, facilitation and negotiation skills
No recruiters please.
Posted on 12 Oct 13:56
NB - (No recruiters please)
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
- Junior Marketing Projects Manager, West Rand, Cardilogix
- Project Manager, Johannesburg, ASC Group
- Project Manager, Alberton, MPRTC Recruitment
- Project Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Technical Project Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Project Manager, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Development Project Manager, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Project Manager, Johannesburg, Longmeadow
- Project Manager, Johannesburg, Cresta
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)