|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R14000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, De Waterkant|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Hamilton's Property Portfolio|
Executive / Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a qualified professional and experienced administrative assistant.
The role is demanding with a great deal of responsibility and requires structure and professionalism at all times. You get to work in our beautiful offices with an incredible team and within a company that is expanding rapidly.
Do NOT apply if you do not meet ALL the below requirements and can demonstrate proficiency in all below mentioned areas.
Should you be considered for a first round interview we will be in contact with you.
Company DescriptionHamilton's Property Portfolio
We are a Boutique Real Estate Agency servicing the middle and upper sector of the property markets in South Africa.
RequirementsMinimum experience and requirements:
- Minimum of five+ years of working experience as an Office Administrator/Personal Assistant/Secretary preferably within the Property Industry
- Fully computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google)
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries/requests and handling when/where appropriate
- Competency with Property related software advantageous: Lightstone, CMA
- Gathering data, compiling, proofing and submission of print and electronic ads to various publication mediums
- Assistance in listing of properties – internal dbase and websites
- Coordinate and process registrations
- Basic accounting duties - collating all information (Debtors and Creditors and Payments) on accounts for the Head Office / Fin dept / Accountant
- Typing correspondence and editing of documents where required
- Sourcing and procurement of office supplies
- Managing the IT infrastructure suppliers
- Maintaining Company databases
- Assist Agents in day-to-day running of office operations and diary management where necessary
- Organising, scheduling, and coordinating meetings, events, appointments and company offsite show days
- Liaising with clients, service providers and internal staff
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) on all levels dealing with enquiries and providing information
- Coordinating the flow of information both internally and externally
- Maintaining filing record management systems
- Ensuring office is well organised and managing all building administration and equipment
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining adaptable and focussed
- Well-organised and attentive to detail
- Good time management, independent and flexible
- Prepared to work after hours if and when required
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
Posted on 07 Sep 14:08