- This is how the new vessel repair hub is boosting the PE's economy
- Is software development 'by the business, for the business' the new IT?
- Many South African jobs could soon be automated, and the country isn't prepared
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Cape Town|
Job descriptionEssential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare Pleadings , Notices and make appearances in court.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing Commercial agreements.
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss matters and client requests
- Experience in Civil Litigation would be advantageous
- Must have a proven background and understanding of Commercial Law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead, take responsibility and act independently.
- Ability to work under pressure .
- Minimum five years' experience
- LLB Degree
- Member of Law Society
- Must be career-driven
Posted on 19 Jun 09:10