- Many South African jobs could soon be automated, and the country isn't prepared
- Top execs are coming home to lead
- Seedstars picks 9 startups for Rwanda competition
|Get jobs on your |
Call Centre Agents without experience
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R12000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||BST Recruitment and Training|
Job descriptionWe are currently looking for school-leavers who are hardworking and vibrant to work in call centres for different companies - insurances, banks, telecommunications, Medical Aid, and fast response services. No experience is required as training is available for four days. Earn good basic salary plus lucrative commission.
We recruit staff who display the right attitude rather than purely attitude - mature, positive, self-confident, those are people we are looking for.
Opportunities outbound for young, energetic, and passionate people who are entering the job market and are eager to develop a career in the call centre industry. Salary is basic of R5,000- R12,000 plus commission after reaching a reasonable target. Basic training is provided to those without experience.
The basics entry-level requirements are:
- You must have passed grade 11
- You must have a clear criminal record
- You must be fully articulate in English: speak, read, and write
- You must be able to speak at least two vernacular languages
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Posted on 29 May 11:20