Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Sales Representatives Port Elizabeth
- Senior Paid Search Specialist Cape Town
- Brand Manager/Sales Johannesburg
- POS Print Estimator Johannesburg
- Creative Agency Coordinator Durban
- Senior Graphic Designer Cape Town
- Social Media Strategist/Content Creator CPT - CBD
- Internal Sales Representative Johannesburg
- IT Sales Specialist Johannesburg
- Finance/Operations Manager Johannesburg
#Loeries2018 MasterClass: Put experience at the centre of your organisation
For consideration, Accenture will host a MasterClass on how to unlock and enable your brand, data, culture, product and environment to ensure that you are building an experience-driven organisation, including content on:
- How to become a truly responsive, innovative organisation able to respond to an ever changing customer landscape.
- How to develop and nurture an organisational culture that inspires creativity and where people are encouraged to think differently.
- How the power of combining data and design can help you in delivering truly transformative experiences.
- Managers and executives interested in applying design methodologies to improve effectiveness.
- Delegates should ideally be experienced managers, involved with shaping business and product or marketing strategies with the aim to drive change in their organisations.
Thursday, 16 August
10h00 – 13h00
Other MasterClasses on offer
- Gagasi FM
- uDarkie, the evergreen economic driver.
- Goliath and Goliath
- What’s your story: Steps to build a personal brand
- 2 x Google
- The unskippable future of advertising.
- Data-driven creative.
- Are creative entrepreneurs born or made?
- Shared Value Africa initiative
- Profit and purpose - uneasy bedfellows.
- Women in Marketing
- Female representation and the media - who controls the narrative?