The 2018 edition of the Getaway Show will be held at the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg from 14-16 September 2018.
More than 22,000 visitors are expected to attend this year’s travel, outdoor, and adventure event. Hundreds of exhibitors will showcase camping gear, adventure and outdoor wear, 4X4 products, caravans, motorhomes, cars, trailers, travel destinations, accommodations, and accessories.
Inside the Ticketpro Dome, there will be an adventure area with a climbing wall, photography workshops and a craft and food market. There will also be a tremendous outdoor space with a children’s area, food trucks, a beer tent, sporting activities, and live music.
Here’s a look at some of the highlights you can expect:
- The exhibitors will offer discounted offers and specials on various gear and products
- They will also showcase the latest camping and outdoor gear
- You may step inside the latest caravans and vehicles ideal for road travel
- Plan your next South African holiday while you indulge in the best local cuisine
- Meet and explore travel ideas from exotic and far-flung travel destinations
- Try the interactive Spin and Win, where you can win prizes including travel experiences
- Attempt the climbing wall in the popular adventure area
- Drop the kids and explore: The kid's area is also suitable for toddlers and is staffed with childminders. Explore the show knowing your children will be kept safe and busy with the various activities on offer.
- Relax and enjoy: Overlooking the kid's area outdoors, visitors can relax and visit the beer tent to unwind to live music with family and friends
- Learn about photography in one of four workshop sessions, including wildlife photography skills, presented by Canon
- Shop the food and craft market, for a range of locally made specialities and unique item
Tickets are available both online
and at the door.